Loseley Park, Surrey
Loseley Park is a historic manor house situated outside Guildford, near Compton. The estate was acquired by the direct ancestors of the current owners, the More-Molyneux, at the beginning of the 16th century.
The present house was built between 1562 and 1568 with stone brought from the ruins of Waverley Abbey. The walled garden, based on a design by Gertrude Jekyll, contains a series of “rooms” with different themes running through them.