How to get a place for the 2018 Cancer Research UK London Winter Run
2nd August 2017
How to get a place for the 2018 event
The Cancer Research UK London Winter Run 10k has grown significantly in recent years, establishing itself as the capital’s second biggest running event behind the marathon. Due to the increased demand we want to clarify how places will be issued for the 2018 run, taking place on Sunday 4th February.
- Early entries are available on a first come, first served basis today from www.londonwinterrun.co.uk
- Once registered you will receive an email immediately after to confirm your place
- Runner bibs will be dispatched early in 2018
Groups and club discounts
- Our traditional discounted Group of Five entry option is back for a limited time. You can sign a team of 5 up directly through the website
- Clubs and running groups are entitled to a discounted entry rate, which should be arranged by the group lead or club secretary. Click here for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can now enter a work team into our Corporate Clash, which pits companies of all sizes against each other, and helps get the team healthier too
- Multiple entry types are available, including the option to have VIP hospitality in Trafalgar Square
- Find out more about the Corporate Clash here
Full details of the fun you can expect on our city centre route will be revealed later this year, but rest assured the incredible chunky medals and famous polar bear hugs will be back.