1)If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days you should not attend the event and should follow government guidance and isolate.
2) If you feel unwell, are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to a new continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell etc.) or symptoms of a cold or other transmissible disease, have been notified via contact tracing or other method that you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last ten days, you should not attend the event.
3) All participants will be given specific time slots for site arrival, visiting registration and entering transition.
4) Face masks must be worn in Registration, in the Boat House and in Corporate Tents.
5) Finish line handouts will be self-service.
6) All participants must take a lateral flow test before attending the event and upload your result to the government website, https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
7) Can put the following: If you intend to use the changing rooms in the Boat House, you must download the NHS Test & Trace
app and scan the QR code before entering.
8) All participants must remove their own bikes from transition following their race finish.
9) Please bring your own hand sanitiser and regularly use this throughout the event day.
10) Please be mindful of spacing throughout the event.
11) Spectators should keep to the permitted areas for spectators.
12) Please be considerate to others, by respecting personal space and others’ decision to wear a mask.