GSK Orange United Run
Colour Me Orange: 2km Family Run (walk or jog the 2km whilst being covered head-to-toe in colour as you go)
Timings and full event details available here
*Please use Firefox or Google Chrome if you have difficulties entering the event using Internet Explorer*
Entry for adults is £20 and £5 for children. This entry fee gives you access to all the activities taking place during the day and includes your lunch, medal and a T-shirt! This fee covers the cost of organising the event on the day – it does not contribute towards your fundraising total.
‘How to’ Guides
- How to register more than one person in a single session – click here
- How to return to the entry system and register further people in a separate session – click here
About the event
The GSK Orange United Run, supporting Save the Children, at Dorney Lake, Windsor is set to be a fun filled day! The event is open to all GSK employees (including contingent workers), their friends and family, customers and suppliers.
Take part in either the 5km or 10km Runs or, the 2km Colour Me Orange Run where you can run/walk/dance through the course and get showered in safe, eco-friendly, plant-based powdered orange dye!
If that wasn’t enough we’ve also got our family area, with face painting and a bouncy castle. Plus other GSK partners will be there on the day, such as McLaren simulator, GSK Science Education team, as well as Double Olympic Champion Dame Kelly Holmes!
ALL PROFIT MADE FROM THIS EVENT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO GSK’S PARTNERSHIP WITH SAVE THE CHILDREN. We are asking adults to raise £50.00 and children to raise £20.00. If we have 500 runners, we could raise £20,000 at this event. In 2016 GSK will be supporting Save the Children programmes in the UK – Born to Read and Eat, Sleep, Learn, Play! (ESLP!). All the money we raise can make a life saving difference to those children who need our help the most and remember that GSK will match every pound raised.
Help us to reach the target: challenge yourself in the 2016 GSK Orange United Run and raise £50.00 or more!
Open your personal fundraising page here and title it ‘Orange United Run’ with your name so that we can track exactly how much this event raises.
If you want to donate instead of fundraising, click here.
- BBQ, Medal and T-shirt is included in the entry fee!
- Safe closed roads
- Fast flat course, perfect for racing colleagues and posting a fast time
- Suitable for all abilities
- Great day out for all the family
- Great opportunity to network with industry colleagues and competitors
- Great opportunity to raise vital funds for Save the Children and know more about their work
- Great opportunity to find out more about other GSK partnerships including McLaren and Science Education
- Event medal
- Entry into race/s of choice
- Access to all family fun activities
- Water stations on course and at the finish line
- Medical support and water safety team
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your phone as you cross the line
- Trophies awarded to overall winners
- Free car parking
- 10am – 10km Run
- 11.30am – 5km Run
- 12.30pm – 2km Colour Me Orange Run
- 13.00 – Prize Giving
5km Run – Minimum Age 11 on event day
10km Run – Minimum Age 14 on event day
2km Colour Me Orange – All Ages (Under 4’s free). Under 6’s must be accompanied by an adult.
These results are provisional – if you have any queries please email email@example.com to let them know. Please note that the 2.5km Colour Me Orange run was not chip-timed.
Travel & Accommodation
If you require accommodation we recommend using the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead’s accommodation booking service.
The service operates seven days a week and offers you:
- Extensive local knowledge of Windsor, Maidenhead, Ascot and surrounding areas
- A match service for your personal requirements
- Preferential prices
- A fast and efficient service
- Known availability
- Confirmation of booking.
Tickets to major attractions are also available through the Concierge box office service so why not let them help you to make the right choice and ensure your stay is a memorable one!
Accommodation Hotline: +44 (0)1753 743907